Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just in time delivery

I'ts amazing, my timing.

This evening I've met with my friend at 10.40 pm on a gasstation smack in the middle of our little villages.
To hand over a wet Big Harringbone Cowl ;-)

She's going on wintervacation in a few hours, and I've JUUUST managed to finish it ;-)

Felt like a rather clandestine handover - well, it was just my incredible timing.

She likes it, everybody happy. Especially me!

Yarn: King Cole Merino Blend DK
5 skeins

IMG_4007

started on february 10th.

I've cast on 293 stitches ot account for the thinner yarn:
IMG_4008

And that's it!:
IMG_4012

wet and all - completely according to the given measurements in the pattern.

I LOVE Herringbone - first time I could actually knit it, thanks to this Tutorial.

IMG_4013

There's another one on the needles for me ......

No comments:

Post a Comment