Sunday, March 27, 2011

Eventful week

This was a very eventful week - no wonder I did not have time to blog about it ;-)

Tuesday started like this:


then this happened:



At the end of the day:

IMG_4175

A few hours later I got an amazing gift:

IMG_4178

Wednesday's stage was set...
IMG_4179

the amazing art of staging a sandwich...

IMG_4184

But she is the real star of the day:

IMG_4185

Thursday Max came to us for a vacation - he followed a few hours German class as well ;-)

IMG_4186

Friday an attempt to help out a few neighbors, In the morning to support a sick neighbor, and in the afternoon the last primer goes on the wall of the room where Poo the bear was exterminated.

Saturday was compost day:

I'm so fortunate to have friends that love boytoys. It saves you a whole day of backbreaking labour.





Not that there was NO labour left, but it was half the effort of last year, and double the result.

IMG_4199

And just to keep the record complete, I've hauled a fridge for the snackbar on friday as well ;-)

Now my back and my arms and legs need a rest.......... sunday, first day of summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment