Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Stubborn enough to succeed!

The sweet sound of a working washing machine!

In a mad race I've finished the utility room side on which the machines function.

- Put up the remaining plasterboards
- Filled the screw holes and seams with plasterboarfiller
- Filled corners with elastic acrylic sealant
- sanded down the filler
- put corner - tape on the dormer - house - connection
- removed old wallpaper

When Harry came home - he put up the wallpaper.
We moved the washing machine - connected it - and now it's running.

Tomorrow I'll have to go out for a few hours, not sure what I'm gonna do in the evening.

Yep - it hurts - but I'm actually having fun!
IMG_3899

Wallpaper!
IMG_3901

IMG_3905

1 comment:

  1. It's all coming together... and I know you're happy to have your washing machine swishing again!

    ReplyDelete