The sweet sound of a working washing machine!
In a mad race I've finished the utility room side on which the machines function.
- Put up the remaining plasterboards
- Filled the screw holes and seams with plasterboarfiller
- Filled corners with elastic acrylic sealant
- sanded down the filler
- put corner - tape on the dormer - house - connection
- removed old wallpaper
When Harry came home - he put up the wallpaper.
We moved the washing machine - connected it - and now it's running.
Tomorrow I'll have to go out for a few hours, not sure what I'm gonna do in the evening.
Yep - it hurts - but I'm actually having fun!