Monday, December 13, 2010

Craftroom tetris

In the last two months I had cleaned out the attic to make myself an dedicated craftroom.
Luck will have it, that I now have to disassamble all of it, because we will get an extention.

Craftroom tetris at its best ......... wish me strength.

At least I will see ALL of my stash again, because I have to move it ;-)

Half way point:

These will house all random crafting supplies - no fabric or fibre though.
IMG_3724

The fabric stash closet. It's all prewashed now, I took the opportunity ;-)

IMG_3723

This desk is (was) for crafting and shipping. This is the side where the extention will be installed.
IMG_3722

The cutting table and another closet:
IMG_3720

The almost cleared side of the craftroom. Next week this will look very different.
IMG_3719

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment