Sunday, November 7, 2010

Finishing things.........

Yesterday I've finished the Celtic knot stole I've been knitting off and on since the end of august. I love this pattern!

IMG_3588

I've finished "Anna Karenina" from audible - read by the much beloved Davina Porter. It was a very enjoyable experience - surely because I was spinning the lovely fibres from David at Southern Cross Fibres meanwhile.
Because of the raving critics and the fact that I very much liked the october installment of the club spun into navajo plied bulky yarn, I'll try to do the same to my february 2009 club - "Love over gold", also Polwarth.

IMG_3593

In the evening I've finished reading "The Angel's game" by Carlos Ruiz Zafón. I think it's a MUST READ for everybody that enjoyes the magical world of books.

IMG_3591

The year is ending as well, leaves colouring, temperatures falling slowly. I enjoy this season very much!

IMG_3592

No comments:

Post a Comment