Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A day on the road

On our Dutch online marketplace I've bought glas storage containers to put up the bounty from our allotment for winter.
This year I want to learn all about canning.

Since the person I've bought them from lived in an area I normally never get to, I had a lovely day sightseeing to boot.
Lovely weather for traveling:
a day in Steenwijker Land and back

An eco - farmshop relativly close to us:
a day in Steenwijker Land and back

they have the setup for chickens I dream of for our future.....grazing in the fruitgarden:
a day in Steenwijker Land and back

flowering "weeds" at the trail:
a day in Steenwijker Land and back

a day in Steenwijker Land and back

a day in Steenwijker Land and back

I always take the opportunity to visit second - hand - shops when I'm in a different area. Even though I eventually found the clips to hold the glasses shut for sterilizing right here in our own village second hand shop. ;-)

A very successful day!
Now if the cold would go away to let me start the garden........please?

No comments:

Post a Comment